Loop Squad Guidelines & Policy
Loop Squad Guidelines
1. All Participants should arrive to their class 5 minutes before start time to begin getting dressed
2. Guest/spectators are not allowed in the Dance Room at any time!! A guest is someone whom is not a current member of the team
3. Loop Squad attire and or All Black are the only attire acceptable for practice. Sneakers should be worn on your feet.
4. Dance Dues are due on the 1st Wednesday of the month if and only if you are not a part of any Saturday Classes. If there are concerns please let Mrs.K know because we are under a contract, late fees will be applied any day after.
5. If a problem should arise between you and another participant please bring it to Mrs.K attention. If there are concerns with Mrs.K please wait until class is dismissed, address it with Mrs.K so it can be resolved. Group Chats are for the team to be informed about information. Concerns about any given information should be sent directly to Mrs.K
6. If there is a routine that someone would like to teach please discuss with Mrs.K , Must be reviewed & given approval to teach
7. Any events or shows that come up, we meet as a team and we leave as a team.
8. NO disrespect will be tolerated, if asked to leave, Please exit practice area and wait until class is dismissed to discuss. Disrespect, cursing, fighting, will result in suspension or being kicked off of team indefinitely.
9. Everyone learns all Dances together, warms up together, and cools down together. Please Understand that Loop Squad is a Competition/Performance Group under the Direction of Mrs.K. Students who join should not be a part of any other competition/Performance team outside of School.
10. Participants are unable to be a part of any other Major Dance groups or Dance lines outside of Church or School
11. I understand that a missed show, practice, or forgetting of proper attire will result in a diminished part of performance or discharge from program.
12. Please stay informed about important dates, events, and fundraisers. Loop Squad is required to participate in fundraisers, if members cannot participate in each show or practice Mrs.K needs to be informed HAVE FUN!!!! IT’S YOUR HOME!!!